- Revenue of $180.1m (up 10% on F13)
- EBITDA of $128.7m (up 4% on F13)
- Net profit after tax of $80.1m (up 2% on F13)
- Earnings per share of 20.2 cents (up from 19.8 cents in F13)
- Dividends of 7.6c per share paid in March and 8.4c per share to be paid in September
We've had an acceptable year on the financial front. We delivered record revenue and profit, but the focus this year has been on reinvestment and hard work. Our General Items business remains flat, Classifieds are going very well, and the Other segment is on track.
Chairman David Kirk said the result was in line with expectations: "Trade Me shareholders own a great company, and we've dedicated our attention to positioning the business for longer term growth."
Shareholders will be pleased to receive another solid final dividend of 8.4 cents per share in September 2014. CEO Jon Macdonald said that the company's investment had been "substantial but careful" over F14. "We've continued to hire strongly and develop additional products, especially in mobile and across our marketplace and property businesses."
We believe this investment will result in a better business, stronger market positions and greater growth opportunities for Trade Me in the future.