- Revenue up 6.6% on F17 to $250.4m
- Operating EBITDA up 6.2% to $163.8m
- Net operating profit up 3.9% to $96.6m
- Earning per share of 24.33 cents
- Dividend of 9.1c paid in March and 10.5c will be paid in September
- Special dividend of 22.0c per share will also be paid in September
Chairman David Kirk said Trade Me's result provided a 'new record' with impressive revenue and profit growth.
Our classified businesses continue to grow and we see strong upside in our General Items marketplace.
Trade Me CEO Jon Macdonald said F18 had been another great year for Trade Me: "We’ve delivered revenue and profit growth to investors while building a stronger team and business for the long term."
Expense growth in F18 was 7.1 per cent year-on-year, up from 5.7 per cent last year. However this is significantly lower than the 17.8 and 25.5 per cent growth from F16 and F15 respectively.
We held our first investor day in May 2018 to outline the opportunities ahead of us. We have a clear strategy to capitalise on our strengths and deliver continued growth.